Hey everyone, sadly it is time for me to part with my system. I would really like my livestock to go to a good home instead of taking them to the LFS. I'm willing to let them go for free as long as they are going to appropriate systems. Here's what I've got:
- Juvenile black & white ocellaris clown
- Melanarus wrasse ~2.5". I LOVE this fish, it's beautiful and has eaten red flatworms in my system! Needs at least a 4' tank.
- Two-spot bristle tooth tang ~3". Grazes algae but happily eats frozen mysis as well. Needs at least 4' tank.
- Bangaii cardinal
- Tailspot blenny ~1". Very friendly/brave, eats frozen foods as well as algae.
- Yellow watchman goby & pistol shrimp pair. These guys are the best. They paired up immediately and have been inseparable since, which is why I really don't want to hand them off to a LFS and have them separated.
I'm located near Asheville and my hope is that I can find local folks interested so that I can make it an easy transfer for the critters! I have lots of other equipment, rock, corals etc that I'll be looking to re-coup some cost on, but my priority is making sure my fish end up in good hands. Thanks!